These wristwarmers are a quick addition to a cooler weather wardrobe, with a nice little notch for your thumb, and the texture of the post stitches. For as simple as it was to make them, I can tell I’ll be wearing them a lot as it gets colder.
This pattern uses a G hook and “Vanna’s Choice” Lion Brand yarn. Purple, obviously. 🙂
Fps=Front Post Stitch
Bps=Back Post Stitch
- ch 30
- dc 1 per ch
- sl 1 and dc in the first stitch, fps in the next, and alternate like that until the end of the row, sl 1 and dc or bps according to what was done in the last row, making sure that the fps and bps line up; do 3 rows of this, using fps instead of bps in the second.
- sl 1 into the opposite end of the row, attatching the ends to form a loop that would grow into a cylinder
- fps the end stitches together
- alternate fps and dc in every other stitch for 10 rounds.
- sc 1, sl 1, and weave in the ends.
- repeat the steps of the pattern to make a second wristwarmer.
Hope you enjoy. ^_^