My husband’s birthday was the other day, and the man loves blueberries.
So, I made some blueberry strata pie. (Never had the stuff before, but it sounded easy as well as delicious)
MY Blueberry Strata Pie consists of 4 layers:
1. Graham Cracker Crust
3. Blueberry Syrup
4. Streusel Topping
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted (you could substitute this with margarine, OR coconut oil, fyi)
- mix together, press into your pan (8 or 9 inch) and bake at 375* for 7 minutes.
2: Blend together:
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix thoroughly, then spread over the graham cracker crust.
3: Spread out 1 can’s worth of blueberry syrup (the kind with whole berries), or you could use 1 to 2 cups homemade syrup.
4: Cut together:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (this really has to be butter or margarine)
- just cut together until crumbly chunks, not until powdery.
Spread on top of the blueberry layer. Toast in oven for 5 minutes, if desired.
Chill, and serve. Makes a super delicious, super easy treat!