I'm Bonnie, and I make stuff!

Guess what I did this weekend! Go on, guess.

I started making buttons! Well, I have yet to finish sanding any yet, due to a suprise moving party an hour’s drive away, but oh, well. I can do that tomorrow. Anyway, it’s a lot easier to make some nice¬†hardwood buttons, if you have all the hardware and tools necessary. Just: grab a¬†straight stick or […]

« go back
  • About Me

    I'm Bonnie, a newlywed stretching our finances through crafting. This is a blog about my crafts, cooking, and works of art, like sculpting, collage, or painting. I crochet, do macrame, bake/ cook food (though I prefer desserts!) and make candy, as well as sew, weave, and anything else I can get my hands on.
  • Check it Out!

  • Sponsors

  • Meta